Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Blog

Hello everyone, this is my first blog! After reading so much about blogging and web 2.0, I thought I would try to make my contribution. Here is a little info on me:

I've been consulting for the past six years, and decided to take a break to persue my MBA. I thought that six years was a good breaking point, and I knew that I always wanted to get my MBA, and I'm quite glad about my decision.

I was a consultant for one of the largest consulting companies in the world, and to a certain degree, I feel like I got my first MBA from this company. I've been very fortunate to learn as much as I did. Of course I didn't realize this as I was working for this company, but now that I am able to take a step back and reflect, I now realize that working for this company has really given me a leg up in the second MBA I'm persuing right now.

As I'm getting close to finishing my MBA, the consulting itch is back again, and I thought I would use this blog as a tool to talk about "A Consultant's Adventure." I will talk about the highs and lows of being a consulting, some tricks I learned down the way in successful consulting, travel guidance, and to talk about some of the crazy adventures I've had.

Also, a number of my classmates have asked me about consulting, so I thought this could be a forum to answer these questions, so that more people can benefit from it.

No comments: